Saturday, March 14, 2009
First camping trip of the season
We broke out the trailer and boat this weekend. Jon's been ancy for weeks now to go camping and he finally got to go. He left Wednesday night with my brother, Dustin, who was in Boise for a few days for a class, and then the kids and I came Thursday evening. We went to an area I'd never been before, but that we really enjoyed. It's a campground in the Hell's Canyon area called Woodhead. We're thinking about going back next weekend even though we were skunked in the fish department. The weather was beautiful and Jon found a few antler sheds which are treasures to him :) Fun weekend with the family. Sorry no pictures... I took a little video but I need to remember to start take pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Greastest Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment