Sunday, March 8, 2009

The love of a boy

Before I left for Rigby I left a few little notes around the house for Jon and Hyrum. Some written on mirrors with dry erase marker. I came home to a beautiful note on one of the mirrors in my bedroom. Unfortunately, Lydia erased it before I had a chance to get a photo of it. The words read in six year old handwriting: "i love u mom your the bessteeest!!!"
The day after I got home we found this on the mirror in the downstairs bathroom (the one Jon uses). Hyrum is genuine in his love and we are blessed beyond words to be his parents! We love you, Hyrum!

1 comment:

Elise said...

He really is a good boy... even if he lies and pretends to be his dad on the phone. He had me fooled when he told me that he gave his patient Congaplex.

Cannot wait to see that boy.

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!