
This one would have quite the story. I wore this on Jon and I 1st date. When I met Jon I was living in Provo and he was living in Pasco, WA (aka Tri-Cities, where I'm from). I came up for the weekend for Dustin's homecoming from his mission. I had no intention of being set up on a date. In fact, I had just broken up with a boyfriend and finding another one was far from the top of my list. Nonetheless, I was blessed to meet my amazing husband. Some of you may question my choice of attire for a blind date, but the interesting thing was Jon was also wearing a grey t-shirt. Only his had an orange Nike symbol across the front (notice mine has the Nike Logo on the front). Just goes to show we were truly meant for each other. I mean, who else wears a grey t-shirt on a 1st date? The reason I'm posting this picture is because it is finally time for this shirt to be retired. The original owner was my brother, Marshall. I adopted it and held onto it for sentimental reasons and then Hyrum adopted it for a night shirt. As I was cleaning Hyrum's drawers I came to terms with the fact that it is time for this shirt to move on. Farewell, you will never be forgotten!
1 comment:
Its funny how we hold onto those things. I had a pair of pj's with holes everywhere and I could not bear to part with them... my hubby finally wrestled them away and very uncermional tossed thm in the garbage. I still miss those jammies!
Post a Comment