
Jon is such a great Dad. When he's in charge of the kids he prefers to go and do verses staying home. (I guess that's pretty much always true for Jon.) I had to work at the office all day and then had softball tonight so it was "daddy day". When Hyrum was done with school they packed up and took the boat out to Paddock Reservoir. Hyrum's friend, Trevor, came along of course. I guess it was cold and the fishing wasn't too good, but the kids enjoyed it nonetheless.

Whenever Jon buys things for the kids he likes to get them a little big so they can grow into them. Well, Lydia was in need of a new life jacket and this is what Jon bought. The size is for children 50-90 lbs. Lydia most likely doesn't even weigh 30. As you can see, even with several layers of clothing and a coat on, it fits her more like a body cast than a life jacket. The question is: would it really do it's job?
No comments:
Post a Comment