Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Quiet Evening

The house is as quiet as can be tonight. Jon and the kids are off camping. I had softball tonight and I have to cover at one of our offices tomorrow so I'm home alone. After work tomorrow I'll go up and meet them. I don't mean to always brag about my husband, but sometimes I just can't help it. He's such an amazing Dad! Hyrum and Lydia are blessed to have a Dad that enjoys taking them to the outdoors even when Mom can't be there to help. Thanks for being so wonderful Jon!
  • PS Jon reminds me a lot of my own sweet Dad. I am grateful that I married a man similar to my Father in many ways.
  • PPS Happy Birthday to my wonderful Mother! I am a blessed girl to have such loving wonderful parents.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Girl, you have been on a blogging craze! Thank you for updating & entertaining me this Friday night. I miss your family dearly. I cannot wait to hear about your memorial day festivities. Have an awesome weekend.

Rachel said...

Yes, I have been on a craze. Trying to get caught up on life... okay, maybe just blogging, but it's a start :)

My Greastest Blessings!

My Greastest Blessings!